Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 5 September 2012

September Challenge - Ho ho ho



Well I suppose we ought to start thinking of Christmas.....so this month, I want you to make a Christmas card in non traditional colours, you can use white as I have, but no red or green


I used a chipboard card base from Craftwork Cards, and built a wreath from punched snowflakes....



This month, thanks to our generous sponsors Letraset, two winners will each get a fine tips set of 5 ProMarkers, all with fine nibs - these convert the ProMarker pens into very fine pens, so you can write sentiments and colour the smallest details with precision - genius! You can choose the set you want, so it will fit into your collection perfectly.....




Only a few rules. The challenge will run until the end of September, one winner will be picked as my favourite card of the month, and another will be a random draw from all the entries. 
They must be new cards made for the challenge, no back linking to old cards on your blog please, and you must link back to Going Buggy in your blog post. 
You can enter as many times as you like, as long as each card is one made just for the challenge
As always, I don't like to see people without blogs being left out, so if you can't put your card into a photo album like Picassa and load it from there, send me an email and I will put it on here for you

Good luck!


by email from Marlene Kiley



From Deborah Siddle by Email







Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Enfys - the white against the colour of the board looks so effective.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't snowflakes look lovely - as long as they're on a card! Very pretty Enfys. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys, love your card, very elegant. Hope you are well. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, En! Got my entry in! Thanks for another challenge. I missed last month's :( Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a great challenge and an awesome giveaway, this is my first time participating in one of your challenges was so much fun Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for challenging me :) I haven't crafted in a while, so thanks for the kick in the rear! -Lccrafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card enfys! thanks for the fun challenge and the opportunity to win the markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge Enfys. I love your card it's beautiful!
    Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card this is and a super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Enfys - finally managed to enter one of your challenges:-) It took me a little while to get the link up but I got there in the end:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant card Enfys. I've entered my card in your challenge. Thank you for the fun challenges and for the time to enter them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your challenges are always fantastic. I'm not sure do my card fits on it because it has a green on it but it doesn't remind Christmas.
    Your card is wonderful. Love the shape of it and it's colors.
    Hugs Eret

    ReplyDelete

  13. Beautiful card Enfys , love the
    snowflakes .
    Love your challenges , wish all
    the participants good luck .

    Hugs Jenny xx


    ReplyDelete
  14. First time i have submitted for a challenge here. Love the blog and the theme but had a little trouble linking and couldn't get my card picture to show. Hope that it OK as my finished card is the last picture on my blog post.
    Sorry to be a pest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enfys,
    This was real challenge for me. Good luck to everyone...........

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed this one Enfys, it makes a change to do Christmas cards in non-traditional colours. Thanks for the chance to join in and for being so generous.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card - thanks for a lovely challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x