Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 1 September 2012

Christmas Birdhouse

I thought it was time to have a good look at the TBBM2 cartridge, so I played around with it - my verdict? Well the boxes are very cute, but the ones I tried were so small, difficult to know what you would use them for really. I do love the shape of this little box though and I had fun making it. I thought I would turn it into a little birdhouse............  



the bird tag looks cute with googly eyes....... I tore some white card and glittered it to look like snow along the sides. The sentiment says Merry Christmas. Now I just need to find a gift that's small enough to fit the box - talk about putting the cart before the horse! The box was cut at the maximum size of 6"


and I cut out a little birdhouse for each end of the box. The white sprigs are from the Memory Box bare trees die


I will be picking the winners of the August challenge over the weekend, their names will be here on Sunday, then on Monday we will start the September challenge....hope you all have a great weekend

20 comments:

  1. I have just purchased this cart and what you have done is soooo cute...may have to try it out too...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgous. I would fill it with bird seed and give it my Dad as he loves feeding the little birds, but if it was for me I'd prefer chocolates! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys,
    your birdhouse looks so great, really fantastic.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little bird house box...would hold a nice diamond or too...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little box. Love the bird house idea. I'll bet it won't take much but a piece of jewelry to fill it. Or maybe a pair of sox? I like the jewelry better.
    TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling gift box. What size did you cut it at? Hugs, CyndiU
    cureta2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out very cute. I understand what you mean about the size though. That is the problem that I have found with a few other carts, the sizes just don't seem to work for me sometimes. I'm thinking a little one like this would be cute as an ornament, or to put a piece of jewelry in and hang on the tree. I'm sure you'll figure out something to put into it, it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really adorable Enfys. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling bird house.....thanks for the review...i have not been to happy with the new releases...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Enfys wow what a stunning box, I love the bird on the side. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The box looks adorable, En! Hope you can find a use for it. Love the bow and the goodly eye on the bird ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word this is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x