Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Garden gates and little girls......

Here's a card I made yesterday using the fabulous wrought iron fence from the Heritage cartridge, and some Memory Box dies. I airbrushed a sky with a Powder Blue Promarker. The fence was cut at 5" in black. The other elements were cut in white and coloured with Promarkers



Supplies used:
Cricut expression and Heritage cartridge
Memory Box bicycle, grass, ivy tendril, flower mound and butterflies
Craftwork Cards base card and sentiment 

What else have I been doing? Well, we had Kiki to stay for the weekend, which meant trips to the park, lots of crafty fun and laughs. She is such a sweet child, no trouble at all, but boy, don't eight year olds have a lot of energy! We needed to jetwash (power wash) the garden. "I want to help, it's always been my ambition to do that" she said. Bless. And help she did, she was really focused and kept at it for hours, earning herself brownie points and extra pocket money!



and we cut quite a few of these for her bedroom wall. Pooh is for her little brother Monty.
'You are so lucky Ma, to have all this special stuff........' she said wistfully
We are so lucky to have her! 


18 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - I love all the wonderful details you have included. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Enfys!!! Never forget you and so I'm dropping in to say hello -- and be amazed by your talent!!! AND I am!!! What a wonderful card, love the gate! My sweet friend, you never disappoint whenever I stop by!!!

    Great pictures!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful but pales in comparison to the beauty that is your grandbaby. she is growing into such a lovely young girl. You are blessed! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet girl she is, you are truly blessed! Love the pooh characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Enfy, and indeed we are so lucky to have those special little people. You seemed to have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is just adorable En and how grown up all of a sudden...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Enfys, very detailed. Sounds as though you had a fabulous time with Kiki and she had a great time with you! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

  8. And a cutie she is!!
    My 10 year old granddaughter loves to craft with me as well as her soon to be 6 year old brother. hen there is the 3 y/o and 10 m0nth old baby. But when I ask for just the two oldest. my Son won't let them come without the 3 y/o. She isn't allowed in Nana's craft room just yet!

    Oh .....the card looks great!!!
    What size did you cut the die cuts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great card, I've similar images on different carts so you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enfys your card is lovely.

    Looks like Kiki did a fabulous job...lovely photos.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, Kiki is such a wonderful kid! Love the cuts she chose to decorate her room, and what a sweetie to think of her little brother!

    I love your card! Haven't used Heritage for a while do thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, now I want to use that fence from the Heritage cart!

    Kiki is such a doll and a great helper, tfs her with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH what fun! Love your garden!
    I was cutting gates the other day.
    Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful garden, but even more beautiful grandaughter! Great cutouts for the walls of both rooms.
    Thanks for making me concentrate harder on my cartridges.
    Big hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card11 And Kiki is such an adorable little girl!!

    Patty
    hapscrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! The love you have for Kiki just shows in all that you 'say' about her. She does sound like a lovely little gal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! it sounds like to had such a lovely time with Kiki. I so want grandchildren! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. luv'd the card...the gate is fab...mostly wanted to post about your Kiki...she is gorgeous and quite a young lady....you are very blessed....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x