Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Winners of the June Challenge

Firstly, I had trouble getting to comment on a couple of your blogs, I visited them all, but a couple of you had not clicked the 'enable comments' in your settings - I remember Patty's blog was one of them. So please don't think that I didn't visit.Thank you so much to those who took the time to enter this month's challenge, which was to use one colour. I had the usual tough, tough time choosing my favourite out of all the entries, but the one that really caught my eye this month, and captured the feel of the challenge, was this lovely sympathy card by

Sandy Bayles



and the card that came out of the random number generator was this lovely one by

Kanda (Andrea)



Congrats to both of you, you will each get a set of the limited edition Summer Promarkers. Please email me with your full address and telephone numbers. Your prize will be sent out by Letraset

I am putting this month's challenge in a separate post

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners, both lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I won. Thanks so much & congrats also to Sandy with her fantastic card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - congrats to the lucky winners.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x