Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 20 July 2012

My Minds Eye and Warren

Here's a couple of cards made with the lovely My Minds Eye papers, available from Craftwork Cards. I went with the bicycle theme for the first one, cutting this bike (before gypsy demise) from the Stretch your Imagination cartridge



and for the second one, cute Warren holding a horseshoe, I thought it would be perfect for the 'goodbye and good luck' sentiment I just picked up in the dollar bin at Michaels. I added some stitching and a little leafy branch or two


So my kids continue to have fun at my expense about the Gypsy. I replied to the email ( in yesterdays post) telling them what the gypsy was, how much was invested in it, and how would gadget boy like it if his xbox/ipad etc broke...
So back, quick as a flash came this reply: 

Sorry Mum, I should have shown more empathy. When is the wake? Are you collecting for a suitable floral tribute? I think this one would be nice.........



9 comments:

  1. I think your kids are a hoot! Also love Warren and his horseshoe.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I wonder where your kids get their sense of humour from?? The cards are both great - that $1 sentiment was a bargain! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a riot your family is. One doesn't have to guess where their sense of humor comes from eh? Love the bunny card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cards, Love the bike backing papers. Ha Ha to your kids comments, very good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL what a batch of jokers you've got. Of course they get it from you don't they?
    Very cute cards. Have you tried the cricut craft room. That might help until you get your gypsy problem handled. Good luck! Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maryellen WebberFriday, July 20, 2012

    Your cards are really cute! As for your son, he cetainly has a sense of humor! Hope you find some help for your Gypsy soon.

    Hugs,
    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Your kids are funny! Hope you get a replacement soon! Haven't used my Gypsy in a while but I know I'd be at a loss on how to cut with the Cricut if something were to happen to my G. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha you got to love your kids eh, but they sure cheered us all up!
    Great cards especially love the second one for good luck/good bye option.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your comments are always hysterically funny, and I have to say...I think your children are chips off the old block as they say!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x