Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 3 July 2012

July Challenge - Under the Weather......

Time for another challenge. This will run until the 31st July, and as usual, there will be two prizes, one for my favourite card of the month, and another for one picked by random number generator from all the entries. Thanks to Letraset, each will get a set of five promarkers of their choice from the Ultra fine range - they come with five ultra fine nibs in the pack...... Ultra fine nibs just clip onto your Promarkers and turn them into precise writing pens, or they are perfect for colouring tiny details on your images

So what's the challenge? I want to see some weather themed cards, it seems as though the weather is haywire all over the world, the east coast of the USA is suffering extreme heat, the UK is having the heaviest rainfall for 100 years.....so let's see some weather cards. They can be sunshine summery images, bikinis and deckchairs, or  rain, umbrellas and wellies,  get a start on your Christmas cards, let's see some snow.....you get the idea. Here's mine to start you off - I found this image buried in a pile of paper, I have no idea who it's by, or when I coloured it, I think it was a good while ago........ :)



Not many rules. You can enter as often as you like, but new cards made for the challenge please, no back linking to older posts on your blogs. Please be sure to link back to Going Buggy in your blog post. Put your link via your blog or photobucket or similar into Mr Linky below. If you can't do this, email me your photo as a last resort and I will put it on here for you (I had a lot of trouble doing this last month, so if you can find a way of doing it I would really do the happy dance.., but I don't want anyone to feel excluded from this challenge)


Good luck, I can't wait to see what you all come up with, and I hope that a few of you can hop around each others blogs to see the entries as well

by email from Lucretia 

by email from Dean Haden


be email from Marlene Kiley


By email from Marlene Kiley


by email from Maureen Reynolds


By email by Marlene Kiley


by email by Dean Haden


email ed by Marlene Kiley


by email Marlene Kiley


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

15 comments:

  1. I love your card. Its raining here in Bournemouth so sums the day up perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little duck and all the colors. Hopefully I will have time to enter this months challenge.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Love your card, the little duck looks like Souffle the Duck, a Character from Popcorn the Bear by Crafters Companion??
    Would love to take part in this Challenge, really hope to give it a go as I haven't done one before & love my Promarkers. Also such a great theme what with all this weird weather were all having at the mo. I don't have a blog so will try & figure out a way to link it to you otherwise I may have to email it if you don't mind? Thanks again for the fabtastic challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    x o x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cold and wet in western Washington. The temperature has only been in the 60's all summer, brrrr! Your card is very appropriate for here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those cards, En! I like entering your challenges because I have a whole month to enter and I can enter as many times as I can (I mean to enter more than once A month but haven't done so hahaha!). I went to Michaels last week trying to find those Promarkers you mentioned but I guess they haven't received them at my local M's yet :(. Guess I'll stick with Prismacolor pencils for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could have entered this, but as I don't have a blog, looks as if I can't.
    Good luck all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, didn't read that properly. So I can. Oh, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image on that card Enfys.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Enfys for another fun challenge :) I love your fun card with little duck. It's so cool.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card & a great challenge especially with the weather we're having now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is so beautiful and i love the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Enfys - thanks for setting the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is super cute!! I love the challenge theme this month! Have a great week!

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x