Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 30 July 2012

Cricut Frenzy and the winner is.......

I am in a Cricut frenzy at the moment as my Gypsy is alive and well, the TV repairman managed to fix it, and it works perfectly. Sighs of relief. So as I had made such a hoo-ha over it, I thought I better use it.......

I used A Childs Year for the shaped card, second cut, top row at 5 1/2". The shaped frames are from Elegant Edges, popped on with foam pads, and the flowers are from Mothers Day 2010. I cut three sprays in white, then coloured them with ProMarkers. The centers are newsprint Card Candi, from
 Craftwork Cards. Gingham cardstock by Kanban


I layered the flowers for dimension, and distressed them with a ball tool and foam mat





Anyone into the Olympics yet? I am now a world authority on Beach Volleyball, and Archery. Funny how listening to commentators discuss the game means that after an hour you can yell tactical advice at the screen. I expect to become an expert on rifle shooting, diving and a couple of other sports today, armchair sports can be very satisfying!


Thanks to everyone who threw their name into the hat for the Quick and Easy Cards magazine. The person who random.org picked as the winner is


Nancy from Ohio (Blog Kindred Spirit)

Congrats Nancy, email me and I will send your prize over to you  

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Love all the layer! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh very pretty card! Love the Card Candis as center for your flowers. Glad that your G is working again. Congrats to Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! stunning card Enfys... You always give me a great deal of inspiration... Hope you visit my new blog... HUGS.... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration using the A Child's Year cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card love flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful is your card Enfys and congratulations to nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is GORGEOUS!!:) Congrats,Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card. Congrats to Nancy. I don't usually watch much sport but have just been glued to the diving - very disappointed that our lads came 4th. Boo Hoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant, simple yet elegant. Achievable by anyone even without the carts. Lavender is one of my favorite colors. Most people aren't aware of all the card choiceson A Child's Year.
    Hugs Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card...love the colors. Congrats to the winner. I can't believe a TV repairman fixed your Gypsy!!! Wonder how you managed that??!! Glad it's working again...

    Linda in Rosenberg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shape of your card & the flower centres are delish. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! I still haven't used my FlexMarkers to color things like this, really should do it, I'm always searching for just the right color of paper. DUH!
    I finally watched the opening ceremonies and loved it. The commentator said that Humphery had the voice of an angel and she was sooooo right. I loved it all!
    I've seen a couple things here and there, but I really want to watch more, just need to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to the winner
    kisses
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so so pretty!! congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The TV repair man fixed it??? Yahoo for him! So glad that you are now "back in business"! (bet you are too) Very pretty card. Def. getting into the Olympics...yelling at the TV and wincing when this go sideways. Missed the Opening so didn't get to see your Humphrey, you must have been SO proud!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beauty En. Love all the layers. Hooray for the TV repairman. Who'd a thunk it? I'm glad it's back.

    I looked all over yt for a vid of Humphrey's song. Do you have a link for it. I missed the beginning of the ceremony.:( Took an involuntary nap. lol I watched the men's swimming but haven't watched anything else. I'd rather scrap or watch yt vids! lol Hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Enfys, love your card and the texture in the flowers. Huray for the TV fixer guy, he deserves the gold. Congrats to the lucky LUCKY winner. You should be the commentator in place of the Tennis commentators... they can put you to sleep fast. Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Enfys, glad you got your Gypsy fixed too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so elegant. I love the purple gingham. Yes, I'm glued to the TV for 4 hours every evening. I get into the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LUV your card!!! but I don't hear Humphrey singing???? what happen??
    I made a comment on post where you have his voice....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x