Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 10 March 2012

Winners of Lace and Butterflies challenge

It was so hard to pick a favourite from all the truly beautiful lacy and butterfly cards this month, but I thought that this shabby chic tag just summed up the challenge - pretty and gorgeously feminine. So congrats

 Suzi (# 14)


There were forty entries, counting the emailed ones, and the random generator came up with

Brenda (#31)

 an equally deserving prizewinner


Ifyou can both email me with your full address details, including a telephone number, and the flexmarker set you would like (you can see them HERE) I will forward your details to Letraset

Congratulations to you both, consolation hugs to those who tried, but didnt strike it lucky this month. A brand new challenge has just started

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Enfy, thank you so much. It was a wonderful challenge I'm looking forward to the next one.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners, what lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thank you soooo much ....this really made my morning!!!
    I am sooo excited about this next challenge....i am gonna have fun with this one for sure!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful.... love everything about this tag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to both of you, your pieces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my markers in the mail today!!! Thanks sooo much...excited to try them!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x