Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 17 March 2012

The winners are.....................

Here is the list of winners that you have all been waiting for. Thanks to everyone who entered, Letraset are thrilled that so many of you are now receiving their newsletters, and Nikky is delighted that so many of you have been enthusiastic about her artwork. Don't forget, if you didn't win this time, Letraset and Polkadoodles sponsor Going Buggy, so there are frequent prizes from them on here. Plus, don't forget that Polkadoodles ship free to anywhere in the world, and Letraset have free shipping on orders over £10 to the UK and North America 


First of all, the big, huge prize of a complete set of Flexmarkers......  


and the winner is (ta da, big drum roll...................)


Kristie Maynard


Huge congratulations Kristie, email me with your full address and telephone number please, and your prize will be sent direct from Letraset by courier


Here are the winners of the Candy Doodle CD's - again drawn by random generator, but I haven't taken screenshots of all the numbers, otherwise I would be here until Monday, and I have things to do!


Monday: Crafty Cooky


Tuesday: Patty (Hap Scrappy)


Wednesday: Janlynn


Thursday: Scrappy Max


Friday: Ursula Uphof


So, congratulations to all of you, please email me with your address and I will mail them to you next week


A personal sob story, I can't tell you what a faff it has been doing this post, first of all, I had to go through all the entries for the Flexmarkers, to make sure there were no duplicate entries etc, and delete a few, in the middle of this, Mr Blogger decided to stop letting me do this, and wouldn't let me access the comments at all. Then at 1.30 A.M he decided (note that I have given the fictional Mr Blogger a male alter-ego...I wonder why?) that I could carry on as before, so I stumbled into bed at 2.30 A.M, only to find the next day that all my followers had disappeared. Yes, poof, gone, vanished,  all of you. Where did you all go without me? Was there some big buggy party going on somewhere that I wasn't invited too? Anyway, you are all back now, and if you all have hangovers, well, its your own fault, you should have asked me, I would have kept you all under control......


I am off to London to recover from all this bloggy trauma. It's Mothering Sunday here in the UK this weekend, so Happy Mothers Day to all my UK blog friends. I'll be back on Monday

21 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners.

    Oh Enfys, poor you battling with Mr Blogger until silly o'clock. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to you all enjoy your candies:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of the winners! Oh your poor thing - what a hassle you had! Have a good time in London. I would do something but unfotunately, I have to recover from the big bloggy party we had!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners.
    I know other blogers who 'lost' their followers overnight Enfys so Mr Blogger didn't just pick on you LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Enfys poor you what a time you have had finding your winners but I am so thrilled you did as I am doing the happy dance after finding out that I am one of the lucky ones.
    Thank you for all your inspiration this week and for your fabulous creations.
    A big congratulations to all the other winners hope you enjoy your prize as much as I will x
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!!!! I'm so excited that I won the Letraset markers. I will shoot an e-mail off to you right away. Thanks!
    Happy Mother's Day to you Enfys! Now do you celebrate when you are in the US too. I know I would if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enfys, so sorry that Mr. Blogger c\gave you such a hard time. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's day and weekdne. NOW, I am doing a happy dance as I was a winner. Thank you so much,for your inspiration. I will have such fun, and to all the other winners congratulatiopns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratualtions to all the winners :) and pleased u getting things sorted Enfys, i hate techy stuff espec when u dont know whats happening....... anyways happy mothers day all for tomoz. take care and big cuddles.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all the girls.
    Have a happy Mothers Day.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners.Mr Blogger has been a little naughty lately - bless.Thank you for all the chances to win.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the winners. There is no pouting going on over here at all, honest xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah,Enfys, Mr. Blogger was certainly being cruel to you! But I'm sure that all the gals who were lucky enough to win are very happy that you were persistent! Hope that you have a marvelous weekend, sounds like you could use one. Congrats to the lucky winners.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG....I am a winner...how exciting is that!! VERY EXCITING!! On another note...So sorry you had to experience all that mayhem in picking the winners! You are a VERY dedicated blogger! Have fun in London..you so deserve it!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  14. I figured it was a pain in the...uh hum...difficult to do a giveaway. But for Blogger to act up at just the time when you need to do it....Who do we call? Who is the man behind the curtain at blogger? Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy Mothering Day! Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a way to start a beautiful Sunday. I won!!! Thank you so much Enfys for this blog candy, but mostly for all the laughs you give me every morning. You are great. Sorry to hear you had to stay up so late. I can't believe I won. Congrats to all the other winners. Happy mothers day to you. xoxo
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the winners.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to all the winners! I think I'm still going to buy the CD cuz it's chuck full of wonderful images. Thanks for showing us all what it can do.

    Have a wonderful Mothering Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course blogger is a man. They always cause us hassles. So glad you found all of us. Happy Mothers Day Enfys. Congrats to all of your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to all of the winners! No hangover here, but Mr Blogger likes to cause commotion doesn't he! Happy Mothers day Enfys, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to the winners and Happy Mother's Day, Enfys! ;- ) Sorry you missed the party, we wondered where you got off to, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x