Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 29 March 2012

More Art Deco

Here's another card made with the same stamp set as yesterday's card, by Debbi Moore. This time I made an easel card, and used plenty of bling and black. The leaf spray is by Sissix, colouring done with Promarkers


What a lot of you empathized with my monster lady coffee encounter. We all seem to encounter rudeness a lot, just in our everyday lives. Isn't that sad? What a reflection of the times we live in.....


Another glorious day here in the UK, but as I spent four hours yesterday, changing over my wardrobe to more summery stuff, packing away the boots and sweaters, it is bound to change to cold wintry weather again. Happens every year. I should be used as a national severe weather warning.


Call in tomorrow for a Easter Polkadoodle blog hop, the Easter bunny has been visiting some of our blogs, so goodies to pick up along the way as well as a lot of inspiration 

19 comments:

  1. What an elegant card. I love the purple and of course your coloring is amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card En! Your lady sure does lend herself to the art deco style! I love black, it makes the rest of the colors pop. TFS
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these DM images and you've worked wonders with it as usual. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous and feminine card.
    TFS hugs Ginette

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do such fantastic work on your cards! Thanks so much for sharing these art works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo beautiful....love the colors on this!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!! You are such an inspiration.
    Hugs, CyndiU
    cureta2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card. Would be difficult to choose from the latest two you have just done. Georgeous. Love the purple theme on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous card, the leaf die is a must have I feel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely elegant card, i love the colours I have a similar stamp maybe even the same (shame on me not inked it up yet)sorry to say but I think some areas are having snow at easterthanks for sharing ang

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Enfys, love the jewels and the art deco stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this stamp and really wish it weren't an old one! It's one I'd invest in ~ and I don't buy many these days.

    Thanks for sharing yet another beautiful card.

    Blessings for a wonderful weekend.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, your lady is stunning. I love her. Purple and black are such royal colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour combo, so very elegant, great image. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. I love this stamp set that you've been using. Just beautiful. You did a wonderful job all the way around!

    Last week we had the most amazing weather here in Western New York. Broke records 6 days in a row and the month is the warmest ever recorded. Had days in the mic 80s then it went back down a couple days later into the 20s at night. Now we are having temps in the 40s and 50s which is more typical. I do home spring sun and warmth comes to stay soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So elegant. The colors are perfect. I love the coloring you do on stamps such as these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card. I hope the weather stays wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x