Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 3 March 2012

Dipped Chocolate...

I have been playing around some more with these lovely papers that I got at the Stitches trade show last week. It's called Dipped Chocolate by Hot Off the Press, and I am very taken with the colourways - crimson, teal, rich chocolate and green, and they all blend together perfectly. 

I used it to make an easel card - the base card is a ready made circle easel from Craftwork Cards, all the other elements including the sentiments are from the pack. I inked all the edges with walnut distress inks, and  also crumpled and distressed the flowers and leaves




A short post today, as I am busy throwing far too much stuff into a suitcase for the weekend, how many sweaters will I need I wonder, and will four pairs of jeans be enough..I am a rubbish packer, I always take far too much stuff, and it's always totally wrong. Never mind, it's just a casual lazy weekend, not Buckingham Palace. I'll report back tomorrow x 

21 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card you are right the colors go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo beautiful!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love this card. Everything about it, the style, the colors, the flowers, everything, it is just gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend! You're not the only one who over packs, I figure better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card...you are so funny with your packing story!! Have great fun!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow what a beautifully made card ~love this colour combo ~very special ~your creations are so gorgeous and your funny stories make me laugh!
    vanessa xx
    ps have entered the "butterfly and lace" challenge but my pic has not shown ~me and computers!!! sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Enfys, m sppechless... you make any kind of card so differntly.. n looks are awesome.... m going crazy over to see them...... what to say more.... just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card and beautiful papers have a great weekender. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card En! I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Every time I hear or say 'weekenl' I think of Maggie Smiths line from Downton Abby. "What's a week end?" love that series. Have you watched it over there?
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow en...loving these colours together...stunning card as always...have a great lazy weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice color combo! Love that you crumpled the flowers and leaves - stunning effect! I have yet to try my hands on easel cards. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Enfys that is stunning, and I love that dark red it really is beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a very pretty card. The colors blend perfectly. Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should be the best packer with all the flying about you do. It is so hard to pack. Someone should come up with the master list for any occasion.
    Your card is is so pretty. I love those wonderful colors. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!!!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O my, this is totally beautiful.
    Have fun this weekend.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful card Enfys, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hun
    wow a beautiful card,fabulous design, luv the flower, lovely colour combo, great design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x