Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 30 January 2012

Sunshine and Showers....

I seem to be in a mood for flowers and Spring at the moment - a reaction to Winter and grey days I suppose. For this card I cut borders from the Martha Stewart All Occasions cake cartridge on my Cricut at 1 1/2", then cut the border of flowers at 3".


I dotted some of those clear acrylic drops around the card, I thought it looked like raindrops or dew.........


Foiled sentiment by Craftwork Cards




13 comments:

  1. Very cute! Such bright and sunny colors!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Makes me long for the spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enfys,

    This is adorable! Very, very cute!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see something bright and cheerful on such a miserable, cold day, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys hope your still enjoying your trip and buying lots of goodies. Love your card those diecuts are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured Spring, just lovely. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright & beautiful!! That's what it is. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card enfys! I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, love the dew drops too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very bright and happy card. I'm really loving those foiled sentiments ;- ) Hope your having a great time in Germany and not still lost in Frankfort, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I long for springtime also. Your card is so cheery. Hope your trip is going well and you're getting tons of new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So bright and springy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These bright springy colors just make you feel are warm and sunshiny inside.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x