Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 12 January 2012

Another challenge done.....

I am quite impressed with myself, the 12th of January, and my new year resolution to join more challenges is still going strong (usually they only last until the 3rd  or 4th January. Mind you, I am in this one by the skin of my teeth, as Daring Cardmakers have a new challenge coming up tomorrow!


This week it's a colour challenge, and I followed it as closely as I could, although the blue I used was more blue than aqua. Never mind, it's the effort that counts. I used a script stamp by Hero Arts, dotted some ink spots around (French Foliage set, Stampin Up) and used a flower stamp by Penny Black. The sentiment is by Great Impressions






Here's a date for your diary. Craft day on QVC here in the UK, on the 17th January, and the TSV for the day is some fabulous new collectable and inspiring stuff by Craftwork Cards. Julie will be on air at midnight, 1 AM, 9AM, 12 noon, 3 PM and 5 PM - be sure to catch one of the shows to see lots of brand new kits


Now I have to go and start visiting about 140+ blogs from WOYWW, I'm a day late...

16 comments:

  1. love this card and the blue really makes it pop....sooo pretty!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Enfys, love the blue with the deep cream/brown. Looking forward to the tsv but might be put off by the terrible p&p charges from qvc:( Happy hopping lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try and make this card. I don't have the stamps but will use cricut for flowers not sure what I will use for the bubbles.
    I will print off the sentiment and cut out. If it turns out ok I'll send you a pic.
    Thank you Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning card. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, the color combo is great. I try to do challenges and somehow always get off track. I'm going to try to get yours done though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Enfys,
    Love your card. Simply elegant.
    Happy New Year
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by during the Holidays and leaving me some "love" ... VERY sweet!!! Always enjoy comments.

    You are one BUSY gal!!

    LOVE this card ... the cuts and the colors ... AWESOME!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Wow, you are really ambitious this year! I really admire you for doing the challenges. Maybe next year I will make my resolution to make a resolution before the start of 2013. Spoken like the true procrastinator I am! Thanks for stopping by to leave me some love too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, great idea.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful beautiful card Enfys.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card en and I love those inky splats...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. I've never done a challenge. Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I thought I hopped around a lot! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've been remiss in keeping up. I intend on updating pix of Mason as he grows. But I also have pix of some layouts and a mini I did for Christmas gifts. I hope to get to it in the next day or two. Been busy keeping up with life.
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty Enfys! Sorry I haven' been around to check out all your beautiful creations. I've been so busy and have been finally able to fit in some crafting :)
    Hope your holidays were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is si lovely. The color blues are so eye catching. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty card - love the ink spot stamp (I never knew one existed)

    Glad you liked the card

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x