Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 19 November 2009

Funky Hand Christmas and another doorway

Anice has bought out some sweet little digi images over at Funky Hand, the mittens were resized, which I am immensely proud about, out of all proportion to the achievement really, but it's the first time I have ever managed to do this, but Jules, a teamie on the Funky Hand gave me step by step, idiotproof directions, and it worked. Yeah! High five Jules! The papers are from Tis the Season, this year's christmas download. Little letter stickers by Making Memories

I have been fiddling around with the Art Impressions doors and windows stamps again. I printed the brick paper off the Polkadoodles Not for Girls CD. All the little elements are cut out and popped up
the sentiment, stamped inside the little open door says 'it's your birthday - indulge!'
For some reason, these little stamps fascinate me, although they are not really my style. When I have time I have a couple of ideas about what I can do with them......

Talking of time, I have finished my commission, written the text, and they are in the mail. Time to play.........



17 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I cannot understand all, what you have done with your cards, but they are all so beautiful.
    And I like your colours.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got everything done and can now play. I love both of the cards. I really like the one with the door open, so much detail. The cakes in the window. Just really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your little door/window creations, they are kind of unique. Must find time to try these myself, I think you could do a lot with them as backgrounds also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards en,i love the mittens one. i am feeling al christmassy at the moment so will have to get going on my christmas card soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! I do love the cake shop. Superb...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, that door is faberoo En! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Funky hands card its a beauty!!!!
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cards en....love those dotty mittens and hey that shop front card is just adorable...big hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cards En. Those doorways and windows are wonderful. So are those very sweet mittens. I'd love to have those step-by-steps on resizing. Mine are always hit or miss. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Enfys youve done well, as the cards are fabulous, and the mitts are gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute little scene and sentiment on your birthday card and the mittens just blow me away! Love it! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey En, thanks for dropping by. I have been lax with updating the blog. Shame on me:( The weather here has been up and down then up again. When the weather changes, so does my arthritis pain. It's odd really, if the weather stays the same for days,(even if it's raining)the pain isn't too bad. But when it changes, the pain gets worse. I guess it must be based on the barometric pressure. So on the days it's bad, my hands throb, and typing is hard. So I read on those days. On the other days, I type away, and work on my cards etc. Today it's hard again. But I gotta answer my emails! lol Hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, I forgot, I love these card! They are so cute. I love those little doors too. The whole premise is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards as always Enfys. Love the mittens.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing cards ...now enjoy your play time
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore the shop card...so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The mittens are darling and the detail in the bakery card is amazing. Both lovely cards, En.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x