Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 2 November 2009

Blue Christmas for CDM and a jolly penguin for BBTB

A couple more design team offerings for you today. This first one is for Cute Daisy May, where the challenge is "Blue Christmas". The image is of course CDM, the papers are from last year's DCWV Christmas stack, snowflakes are a cuttlebug die, and the embossing folder is cuttlebug

I put the printed image through the cuttlebug using the snow folder by Kars, I like doing this on snowy images, it makes it look as if the girl is sitting in a snowstorm
Next, the challenge over at Bitten By The Bug this week was to use the penguin from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I cut him/her at 4" and decided to spice it up a bit by making the outer layer in a black and white pattern, and added a holly leaf sticker I found hanging around in my stuff. I used the same snow folder as before, snowflakes are a cuttlebug die - never seen a red snowflake? Well, who has ever seen a penguin deckout in houndstooth check :)

That's it for today, more design team stuff tomorrow, boy, have I been busy..........


18 comments:

  1. Two great cards Enfys.
    I like the idea of putting the image through the cuttlebug. I must give it a try:) knowing me though it will not look right lol
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT....oh goodness, this day is really starting out on a good note...OUTSTANDING, ADORABLE..HUM just a few words to describe your projects..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow both gorgeous cards, love the Daisy May image so sweet and the cheeky penguin is just fab. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute En. Love that little penguin. He looks quite dapper, like a hounds tooth tuxedo.

    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    your cards are so beautiful. The first is really winter.
    Greetings
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. en, how do you do it?! so many gorgeous creations!! you must dream cards!! i love the blue christmas one and the penguin looks so cute with her holly bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fantastic cards! Love the penguin one super super cute
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehe! Do like the chic penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. delicious cards En and I adore that penquin....he is just so cute...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your CDM card is gorgeous. I really love the "snow" around your image. Just beautiful. Also very cute idea to do the penguin in black and white checks. Adorable. Great ideas, great cards! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the first to post... and yes it looks like you have been a busy lady. Both cards are just adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful cards Enfy, and in such fab colours!
    love the gorgeous designs.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those! the penguin is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that Stylish cute penguin...she is just so adorable

    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that Penguin? Love the houndstooth paper, he looks very dapper. The blue and white card is beautiful, and the image is gorgeous. You are just way too talented!

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  16. brilliant cards en and i loooove the piccie of your two little cuties in their jim jams adorable
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love both cards, but penguins are too funny and I love yours all decked out in his houndstooth suit. Love the look of the snow fall on both. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwww lovin 'em!!!!
    awesome job!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x