Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 4 February 2022

Elemental Inspiration for Daring Cardmakers


It's my turn to set the challenge on DCM this week, as always, the first challenge of each month is a mood board for inspiration, here is what I chose - mainly because I love the teal and pink colours! The idea is that you choose three elements from the board for your project, go ahead...join in....have fun with us! To see the design team cards, go HERE


Here is mine - I chose the teal and pink of course, some tiny hearts (the girl in the photo is holding hearts), and I used a MFT die which is part of a set which makes a plaid, to mimic the door panels behind the girl. The stamp is by Clearly Besotted









What three elements would you have chosen?





Looking in my photos file, I totally forgot to post photos of a visit made to Compton Verney to visit a needlework fair, I will dig them out over the weekend....I hope whatever you are doing, you have a great weekend 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your "plaid" die cut makes a nice trellis. I have a couple of these same kinds of die-cuts in my stash. I've been wondering what to do with them, and you've given me some great inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Enfys. What a gorgeous card. The colours are so pretty and the flowers just stand out. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x