Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 3 December 2021

Elemental Inspiration for Daring Cardmakers

There is a great winter mood board over at Daring Cardmakers this week, pop over to see how it inspired the Design team. Here is mine......


My Christmas cards are done, now for the bit I hate - writing and addressing them. Every year I feel as though just signing them simply isn’t enough when sending to a cousin or friend that I haven’t seen for years, so I sit there chewing the end of my pen desperately thinking of something relevant/witty/interesting to say, and let’s face it, the past few months have not been a barrel of laughs for any of us. There is not much you can say about the joys of masks/social distancing/isolation......maybe this year I really will just sign our names with a flourish and be done.....at least they will know we are still around 😁

1 comment:

  1. I'm not looking forward to writing in all those Christmas cards either. And I've still got to finish making them! Your card today is a great example of one I might be able to CASE. I love its simple, but festive, design.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x