Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 28 January 2022

In the Frame

Over at Daring Cardmakers this week, Nat set the challenge of 'In the Frame'
I used the Memory Box Sea frame for mine. Background done with distress inks, and lots of little fishes.....



 Do pop over to see what the design team came up with, and join in if you can

I wonder what life is like for all of you in your countries now? Here, most of the restrictions have been lifted from today. I honestly wonder if things will ever get back to normal. Hopefully soon, it will all seem like a bad dream for all of us. In the meantime, I have a streaming cold, so it's time to dust off the lateral flow tests again.....
Edited to say it was negative 😊


3 comments:

  1. Oooh that frame is lovely Enfys, and works so well with white cardstock to really showcase an inky background. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The blended blues of your ocean scene are beautiful! So glad your test was negative. Here in Minnesota we are still dealing with masking mandates, and now proof of vaccination or a recent negative test are required to eat in a restaurant or have a drink in a bar or attend a large-scale sporting event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x