Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 7 July 2017

Flowers - for Daring Cardmakers and Spellbinders

Today it is Dawn's turn to set the dare over on Daring Cardmakers and she gave us this photo collage for our inspiration. Now I am a little bit behind the trend on unicorns, and couldn't find a single stamp or die in my stash to fit the bill, so I focused on the photo of the pretty tiered fabric tent and the hot pink flowers.......


I cut a card into a pyramid shape and used a die from the A2 Scallop Borders three to create the layers on the base. Then I used the Dogwood dies to create the pretty flowers - I cut in white and just swiped with distress inks to colour


They look so pretty, and were a breeze to assemble


7 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Enfys. I love how your mind works, using the draped canopy (or tent) and flowers to come up with this creation is genius! I'm sure I would have tried to come up with a unicorn of some sort ... maybe making a fussy cut horn to put on a horse, or something equally as ridiculous ... and, of course, that's exactly how it would have ended up looking - ridiculous! I think I need a big dose of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A wonderful spin on this challenge! I too, as Carol mentioned, would have tried to make a unicorn, and I am sure the result wouldn't have been as magical as your lovely idea. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful en 💗 And a super take on the challenge too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Loving the elements you have picked. Such a clever spin on the inspiration image and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card Enfys, I love your take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and flowers! Very creative! Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the inspiration pic, really pretty En!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x