Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 28 July 2017

Alice in Wonderland for Daring Cardmakers

The challenge over on Daring Cardmakers this week has a theme of Alice in Wonderland - I came up with the March Hare having his cup of tea under a tree, away from the madness of the Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts......



To be honest, I went around the houses a bit for this one - I started off thinking of the Queen of Hearts, then moved to the White Rabbit, nothing worked, but then I remembered this stamp by Inky Antics, and with a stretch of the imagination, it filled the bill.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope the sun shines for you and you have a lovely time. 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Enfys. And your little bunny (white rabbit) even seems to be enjoying a spot of tea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryellen WebberFriday, July 28, 2017

    Love this cute card, especially since it's tea related! I love tea!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and elegant take on the theme, Enfys. And yes, to relate it to the tea-party theme was a great idea, too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little rabbit. I suppose their world isn't always wild n crazy... At least I hope so.
    Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x