Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 24 June 2011

Red White and Blue

The challenge on Polkadoodles this week is

Red White and Blue

It is also our stashbox stamp week, which means the design team can use any make of stamp for their card. I picked this adorable little girl by Lili of the Valley, coloured with Promarkers.
I had this idea in my head that I wanted to use the papers from the Fathers Day download from Polkadoodles for a pretty, girly card, I think it worked - do you?

I find when using red markers that the colouring can be overwhelming on something like a dress, so I just shaded in very lightly and used my blender pen to even it out - it gives the impression of red without dominating the image
The sentiment is by Stampin Up

12 comments:

  1. oh just adorable ~love this sweet image and love the wording!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is so cute and the coloring is perfect. I like what you did with the red in her skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip on the red. I think that works very well, Enfys. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet little image Enfys, the sentiment is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little girl, and great coloring job.You're right about the red. I love the sentiment too.
    Thanks Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute fairy. Btw i recieved my package and it us fabulous. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabolous card, I love the Lotv-stamps very much. Also the sentiment is really great.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Enfys fabulous card love your colouring and your punched background papers. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just darling, I love the colours and the way you placed everything on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and I love red, white and blue cards!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enfys, I love this little fairy card. Your promarker coloring is gorgeous as always. I can't wait until next Christmas, because these will be at the top of my list! Thanks for sharing! -Barb-

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x