Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 17 June 2011

Pretty Things with Wings......

The challenge over at Polkadoodles this week is

Pretty Things with Wings

So I used two of my favourite things, the Sundae of Seasons CD, and my Cricut

I cut a base card to 6 x 6" in pink cardstock, then cut one of the book cuts from Elegant Edges at 6" in brown. The flower was one of the scallop shapes - I used swiss dots embossing folder to add a bit of texture to the centre. The butterflies were printed from the Sundae of Seasons CD, I gave them wire antennae, and popped them on with foam pads

a bit of bling and I was done
If you took part in the Polkadoodles blog hop, be sure to go over there, there is a full list of all the winners from each of our blogs, let's hope your name is up in lights

Well, this week has been a bit of an event. Apparently I have had 'a touch of pneumonia' so the doctor says. How can you have 'a touch ' I wonder, it seems to me that you either have it or you don't. So no crafting has been done - no ANYTHING has been done, but today has seen me up and dressed so, tomorrow will be better. I still blame that man in seat 10A! Thanks so much to those of you who have sent me emails with get well wishes, I really appreciated them, and the E cards as well. You are such a nice bunch xx

26 comments:

  1. Love the card Enfys, those die cut circles are brilliant along with the colour combo. A touch of anything is bad enough!! Hope you feel a lot better today now you are dressed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card En. Love the colours and the pretty Cricut elements - almost makes me want one!
    Hope you're feeling a bit better now.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this hun those colors are gorgoues and love that butterfly hope you are okay hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours and design, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I am glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys great card design something totally different well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! Glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the color of this one. Love the butterfly and all the bling. Glad your feeling alittle better. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Enfys! I love the colors on this one. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love brown and pink together with lots of bling and prissyness. Your card fits all of that. I love it. So glad to see you're up and about today. That was such a nasty bug you had.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card, love the cuts and the colours are beautiful together. I am really pleased to hear you are feeling some what better.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Enfys, and glad to hear you're feeling better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

    Getting sick from airplane germ/yuck air is the worst! So glad you are on the mend!

    Just take it easy and don't relapse, love seeing your lovely creations!

    Many blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pleased you are feeling somewhat better. Love your card and all thos ecut-outs. I have a new Cricut, not yet too sure about it. Got mine just as the SCAL was stopped, sorry about that, but will keep trying. Have a wonderful weekend and take care. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having a "touch of pnuemonia" is like being "a little pregnant"!
    I'm so glad you are feeling better and up to creating that cute card. The colors are that of my favorite Scrap Tote...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Enfys. So sorry to hear you are ill. Keep quiet and rest as much as you can. Big hugs,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card. I have to get the Elegant Edges cartridge. Also I am so glad to hear that you seem to be on the road to recovery. Just don't too much for still a bit. You don't want to relapse. People seem to forget you can die from pneumonia even in these days and times.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sorry you have been so sick - please take it easy!! Love the card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glad to hear that you are starting to feel better! 10A has a lot to answer for! Careful that you don't overdo it.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Enfys!!! What a lovely card and in one of my favorite color combinations -- pink and brown!!!

    I'm so very sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but I'm even more pleased to hear you feeling better. Guess I'm going to have to keep on praying because I surely want you to feel "ALL" better!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fabulous card Enfy - glad to hear you're feeling a bit better - you've picked a right old bug up there! Take it easy.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow such a lovley card! Pink and brown work so well together. Glad you're feeling a little better. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. BEAUTIFUL card!!! :-)
    Feel better! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x