Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 13 June 2011

My Winner of the Polkadoodles blog hop is

KISATRTLE

Congrats, email me with your address and your goodies will be in the mail. Thanks to all of you who took part, and don't forget to check the other blogs as you could still have won - the full list will be published on the Polkadoodles blog on Friday

No card from me today again - I have been laid so low with this evil plane bug - just as I think I am getting better WHAM it comes back with a vengance. I got some new antibiotics from my doctor today so I am really hoping that they will do the trick, but in the meantime I have no energy and everything is a real effort. Hopefully I will be back to my usual chirpy self very soon

10 comments:

  1. Hope that you feel better soon,Enfys!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care and feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you've had a relapse! Take care of your self, those babies need their gran healthy. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear that the plane bug attack is hanging on so long. I hope the meds work their miracle real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am sorry that man made you so sick.. I hope you are feeling better real soon. Congrats to kisatrtle. huga

    ReplyDelete
  7. You poor thing Enfys, hope you get better soon. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope the new meds work better and you are back to being bright eyed, bushy tailed (can you tell I'm from Southern USA)chipper self again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x