Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 1 October 2010

Two new challenges

The first of the month means another challenge over on Funky Hand, this month Lythan set the challenge
Use at least five Funky Hand papers/elements
So I made a word book with the new Christmas download, available from the site now
These word books are easy to do, you just print out the letters you want and cut around them

I just print on the back of the sheet so that it matches with the paper on the facing page. I got it all ready for my sister to put in photos of her little grandsons, she will give it to her son at Christmas
I used my bind it all to bind the book together

Why not have a go at the challenge? Go over to the blog to see the rules, there is a prize each month for the winner.
On to the next challenge
Friday is Polkadoodles day and the challenge this week, set by Dee, was
Fancy Folds
So I made this swing card, I have no idea what this is really called, swing card thingy should do for now
I used papers and elements from the Sundae of Seasons CD

Difficult to photograph, but here's the front of the card


and this is what happens when you open it, the message swings around. As usual there is a prize for the winner of the challenge, why not have a go, I dare you.......


No need for anyone to worry about the American economy. All will be well. My sister and I have visited every store within a 50 mile radius of here. She went back with an extra case, and one seriously overweight one.
See you tomorrow





14 comments:

  1. oooh they are both gorgeous en, love the book, so pretty and christmassy, i love christmas and the swingy card thingy is fabulous too. hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Enfys
    Love the cards...
    You can now get the Lite carts in the UK from Pinnaclecrafts.co.uk!
    They'll be in in November
    I've just ordered HandyMan. They don't have all of them but the selection that they do have is great
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat card design! I love the word book too and the papers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are great, the word book is lovely gift for your sister. Hope she had a safe journey home if somewhat heavier in cases than she went.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! what amazing creations and so very different to the usual card or book ~ beautifully made!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great album and I love the card...I'm always on the lookout for new fold type of cards...going to see if I can find the instructions for this one....thanks for inspiring me today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab projects Enfys - love your swingy card thingy.....really like the tartans on the new Cd and that cottage is fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are delightful En
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous cards Enfys,I love your papers and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both Enfys! Especially that swing card, really unusual form! So glad your sister could do her part in boosting the American economy. Funny how shopping has no language barriers does it? ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Enfys, you've been busy! All of these are great projects - The book and the cards! I love your use of colors too!

    Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both creations are so beautiful, I'm excited.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fabulous makes! Love the wordbook - a great idea for a Christmas memento album and the swing card is perfect. I made one once and got into a right pickle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just wonderful! Love the colors! Love the swing card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x