Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 25 October 2010

One cut two ways, and some WINNERS

First of all, thank you all for leaving your names for the fairy stamps draw. I used random.org and the numbers that came up were 48, 5, 42
That means that the fairy stamps go to
Pamela (smoochie grandma)
and
Rufus
and the CD goes to
Bev V
Congratulations to you all. Email me with your address and I will get them in the mail to you. If I haven't heard from you in seven days, I will draw another winner for that prize...
On to today's cards, that I made using the Country Life cartridge and my Cricut. I made these for Scrappy-go-Lucky, which is a one stop shop for all your cricut needs, and a whole lot more as well. Mandy, the owner, is in Australia, but they also have a online store in the USA and the UK. Be sure to check out the blog, there are always great projects on there, and a lot of information about all the latest products as well
I made this sunshine card first, used cheerful papers and added some button flowers with hand drawn stems, and doodled a bit around the edges. The hello stamp is a wood backed one from the dollar bin
and I liked the cut so much, I went on to make a 50th birthday card. I used all silver, grey and black for this one, and cut the rays off the sun to turn it into a moon. A good tip when you are making monochromatic cards is to use a lot of texture and separate the layers with foam pads to give dimension



I am still working hard on my videos, what a palaver it is. I seem to end up with a lot of fascinating shots of the ceiling or my feet. It is all tied up with the next giveaway, which will be starting next week, and one lucky person is going to be a very, very happy bunny with this one I promise you.
So what on earth am I videoing? Could it be anything to do with ink?
See you tomorrow



26 comments:

  1. Contratulations to all the winners. I don't think you could have picked any more deserving people if you hand picked them!! Go Pamela!!

    Enfys, I love how you did the same design on two completely different cards. It is so out of the box. I need to start looking at things differently. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and I love your cards !
    Thanks for the tips !!!
    Looking forward to see your video :)
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enfys, I love both your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi En, long time no visit, sorry,hope your well, love your cards especially the wonderfully designed sunshine card. janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey it is ages since I came here to comment Enfys, seem to never be about at the same time as you so I'm sticking you in my sidebar where I can keep an eye on you. Love your two cards, you definitely have an eye for putting shapes together. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fantastic cards Enfys! Really love the Over the Hill one!

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous cards Enfys,I love your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys wow what fabulous cards love the simplicity of them but they are stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Enfys,

    these are fantastic!!! love the top card so bright and cheerful, great layout

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to start learning the best ways to use my Cricut!! These are wonderful imaginative cards. Congrats to the winners, bet you all are excited about winning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card...great thinking outside the box on reworking it for the 50 card...Can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi En! Your cards are fabulous! I can't even keep up with all the new Cricut carts anymore! Love this cut, though! Hope you're doing great!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you have truely picked (or should that be piqued?) our curiosity! But I'm here just about every day anyway, so I'll not miss anything. Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats winners!! Love the cards!! From sun to moon. Awesome idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats winners!!

    Love the cards 'same difference'!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the winners!!!
    What cute cards! Isn't it amazing what different colors do to change a card?!?!
    Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the lucky winners!
    2 fab cards En I love the sunshine one it's so happy ;0)
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all winners.

    Enfys, the cards are really great, love that you showed 2 ways to use the same cut.

    Thank you for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to the winners. Have fun with your prizes. I love haw you took one idea for a design and made it into two so different cards. I am going to have to start thinking a bit more when I do cards from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  20. looking forwarded to the video

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my stars, that's me! Thanks so much Enfy's! I'll send ya an email. Love today's cards, so clever to turn the sun into a moon. Can't wait to see this video!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to the winners, I love these scenes, the same yet so totally different! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations to all the winners. Love your take on the cards, it always amazes me how the same layout can look so different.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to the winners. What great cards. The sunshine one made me smile. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to the winners! I love both of the cards. You've made them look so different w the same cuts...beautiful! Thanks for the tips too. I'm waiting to see your video...we can handle feet and ceiling shots. Thank you for taking the time to share your talent w us!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x