Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 30 September 2010

Urban Belles accordian fold + Winner of CD

The winner of the Polkadoodles CD has been drawn - as my sister is staying with me and doesn't craft at all, I have been furtively slipping out to get my daily fix of playing with paper. I had a lightbulb moment and set her the task of writing down all the entrants for the CD, cutting them up, putting them into a bowl and we had a ceremonial pulling out the name of the winner
CHERYL K
Congratulations Cheryl, email me with your address and I will get your prize in the mail
Now on to today's card, which is an accordian fold. I used Martha Stewart paper, and the stamp is an Urban Belle by Kanban coloured with promarkers. The stamp is one of a set of 4 clear acrylic stamps available from QVC (UK)


the sentiment is one from a stamp swap, so I don't have the name of the maker

Flowers are Prima and the sentiment oval is by Craftwork Cards


Promarkers used:
skin blush and pale pink
clothes denim blue and powder blue, tan and sandstone
Hair buttercup and primrose

To make an accordian fold card, take a piece of 11 x 5 1/2" cardstock
Place the long edge on your scoring board
Starting at the left hand side, score at 2 1/4"
then score at 4 1/2"
then score at 7"
then score at 8 1/2"
Fold into valley or mountain folds, following the picture of my card as a guide



See you tomorrow





19 comments:

  1. this is another outstanding 1 of your crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! love the colors used on the card and the image is to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative to get your sister involved in drawing the lucky winner! Not to mention there are no accents involved! (well, except yours and hers!)
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Enfys my friend! How are you, I haven't heard from you in some time now. I view your post on the blog reader, but I have been so busy lately, haven't been posting. I love you accordion fold card, as this is one of my all time favorites to make. Love the coloring, and sentiment stamp. So good to know you are well.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg en that is just gorgeous hunny, i love the sentiment and the papers are just yummy. Your girly stamp is so sweet too. Hope you are well hun, missing you this side of the pond xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Enfys,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovin the colours on this one and your colouring is just perfect. I love to see different shaped cards and this is such a great idea.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys wow what a lovely accordian card, love that image shes really cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Cheryl. Love the card this type of fold is great for these slim stamps, the new image stamp is beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card!! Love that little girl and all the colors you used. The sentiment is great! Love the fold of your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Enfys!She's a real cutie! And I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Definatly will have to remember this style of card for future use. Love it!
    Congrats to the winner, you are going to love your CD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card with so beautiful colours, and the image is so cute.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card! The image is adorable and I love how you colored her and placed her on the card. That sentiment inside is awesome too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card...I like getting different designs for cards...thanks for the instructions...

    ReplyDelete
  16. another card and I'm shocked that your sister doesn't craft. Are you sure?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enfys this card is `Wonderful,great design :)TFS
    Have a great Friday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card and a wonderful sentiment. I think I might send the sentiment in for our local Master gardener newsletter. It fits so approprately for gardening friends don't you think. That is if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card and the colors you used. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x