Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 7 October 2010

UR turtley cool!

Here's a card I made with the Cricut Live Simply lite cartridge. The turtle was cut at 4". The papers are all anonymous ones that I have had hanging around for ever.
I love thinking of punny sayings to go on cards - this one made me smile. I hand cut the grass, and doodled around a bit. It's not the greatest photo today, sorry, I think I pressed the shutter too quickly and was too lazy to go back and take another one...



Be sure to keep checking back here, I am getting ready for a big blog candy giveaway, and when that's over, well, I can't wait to tell you what's next in the candy drawer.
So far, all my visits to Dunkin Donuts have been peaceful, ordinary and rather boring........ where have all the eccentrics gone?
See you tomorrow


16 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    that's really cool, a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so so cute x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card i just love the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is turtley cool Enfys! Love the sentiment, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment and who wouldn't love this card! It is Turtley cute! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so cute!
    My daughter loves turtle and hope you don't mind me borrowing it.

    a couple carts i have - have a cute turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable turtle!!! Love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a turtley Cool card! So cute and I love your punny sayings slso...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Don't worry. The funny people are still there. Just give them time. I can't wait to hear the funny stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute En, can't wait to hear about the 'turtley cool' giva away! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you card En!!! Don't worry, it's still a little early for the seasonals to be back. Your crazies will show up in another couple of weeks. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Enfys, you've done it now! Remember to be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! I love your card. Glad to see things in donut land are calm:} Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely adorable! Love your pun, my son's nickname is turtle so this is definitely going to be lifted hope you don't mind. Thanks for all your inspiration and although it's been boring for you at DD's I still love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x