Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 18 April 2009

Sarah Kay Card

I had this given me by Shirley ,Tammy and Lana. Thank you all so much. I love visiting your blogs too, they make ME smile. This award is for all those of you who visit me so faithfully every day. You make me smile too :)


I love this little image by Sarah Kay, this little girl reminds me of my sweet granddaughter, she has the same sweetly rounded cheeks and hair that flies away in curls. She will have her new baby brother soon. 'What is his name going to be Kiki?' I enquired 'I don't know, I haven't decided yet' she replied. The papers are from DCWV Citrus pack, and the border punch is Martha Stewart embossed zigzag. Colouring as always with copic markers.


I had a busy day yesterday, lunch with girfriends, a snooze, trying to get ahead with design team cards and last night, Karaoke at the clubhouse. As always in Karaoke, there was the good, the bad, and the ugly, with the ridiculous hovering around for a good part of the evening. My girlfriends and I fell firmly into the latter category when we got up to 'sing' (I use the word loosely) Dancing Queen. What we lacked in technique and ability, we made up for in enthusiasm and sheer out-of- tune volume. Still, all good fun and it gave everyone a good laugh at our expense. Heritage Pines tonight, Broadway tomorrow..................


28 comments:

  1. I really like this image of the little girl. It reminds me of childhood. This is a very beautiful card. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card :-) sorry i missed the karaoke show LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this totally adorable! LOVE the colors you picked and that image is just the sweetest! Thanks for the neat comments on my blog - isn't it cool how we can live so far apart and be "friends"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Enfys!! I love this design too, and only wish I could have heard you sing.....Glad you had a great time.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for browsing my blog, and leaving a lovely comment. I apprecite it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get some of these stamps - they are just adorable!
    Reminds me of my childhood too - I think I did a (very simple) cross-stitch of a little girl like this when I was about 9 or 10!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards!! Thank you for popping over to my blog, I love this Sarah Kay card the colours are very spring x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Enfys as long as you enjoyed yourself who cares what you sounded like. I love your card its really quite sweet, the colouring is gorgeous and definately a granddaughter card, so you and I will be using it for that I think. Thanks for popping by my blogspot and leaving such lovely comments. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Enfys ~ She does remind me of your precious granddaughter...especially the cheeks and hair! I love your coloring! The second card is too funny! I wish I had been there to hear you guys at the Karaoke :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these colours together....and such a pretty pretty gorgeous card....hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these colours Enfys, your card as always is stunning!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh love that little award. You deserve it. Cards are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your award and wow gorgeous card...love the colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really sweet card Enfys. Love the SK stamp!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Love the colors and your design is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card hun - love your image and the colour combo is delish
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I HAD SEEN YOU STOPPED BY....THANKS SO MUCH....I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD COMMENTS (STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THESE BLOGS OUT) THEN I LOGGED IN TO MAKE ANOTHER POST AND THERE THEY WERE 4 COMMENTS....LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN! DAWN :) OH I JUST FINISHED UP MY FIRST MAGNOLIA CARD WILL POST SOON AND LET YOU KNOW.....BECAUSE OF YOU I KNEW HOW TO FIND THEM!!!!!! HUGS, DAWN :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, gorgeous grandbabies. I giggle when you talk about Kiki. It's my sister's name. Major difference, my sister is now a 78 year-old, white-haired lady.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a sweet card Enfys. I love that image too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely card Enfys just as cute as your little grandaughter. I really love that zigzag punch. Your evening sounded real fun. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous fresh card and I love how you have layered the border strips!
    I also have something for you on my blog
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card! Love your bright fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a beautiful card, Enfy. I wish I had half of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That embossed zigzag woohoo. I've not even managed to get the bloomin' scalloped doily thingummy yet. Great card.XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know how I missed this adorable one... this is way to precious.. I love the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful card as always! love the color choice and great job with coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh this is lovely - gorgeous summer colours and such a cute image - your colouring is fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x