Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 11 April 2009

Happy Bird-day To You - for CCT and DaisyMay

The theme over on Cute Card Thursday and Daisy May Challenge blogs this week is pink and brown, so I was able to kill two birds with one stone - well, with one little bird anyway. The image is by Holly Berry House, papers are from DCWV Sweet stack, Martha Stewart heart punch, and the happy birday sentiment is an old one from stampin up, although he doesn't look very happy, I seem to have a lot of sad looking little birds on here at the moment. Sad but cute though. Flowers are Prima and the covered button in the middle is K & Co.

Yesterday, I started to itch, starting with my eyes, moving to my scalp, then my arms and legs. So there I was, scratching like crazy and no sign of a rash, but I assumed I had an allergy to something. I went to the pharmacy and bought some antihistamines. What does it say on the box? Consult your doctor if you have an allergic reaction to this product. WHAAAT? Right, so you are taking a little tablet to relieve your allergy, and you start itching like crazy in places that haven't been scratched before, that's okay, it must be the tablet you are taking to make it all better..............

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest little bird!! And the coloring is great! I just love this little guy! Hope you figure out what is making you itch!! That's got to be miserable! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Enfys, such a sweet little birdie!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a fantastic Easter weekend, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw lovely card...gorgeous image.
    Hope you have stopped scratching!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card ... I love your little birdie and your colouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you are all itchy'n'scratchy. Hope you are feeling better.
    Gorgeous card. Love that chubby little tweeter!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card, I love the punch and cute little birdie...
    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this has to be the cutest bird ~another sad face!! gorgeous card!!
    hope your iching has stopped ~don`t have new leather sofa do you??? saw on the tv lots of people had a reaction to some thing used when packaging them!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love that image and love the dollie hearts..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see Maxine has beat me over here,this is a gorgeous image,so cute.hope the antihistamines have worked.
    Take care and have a lovely Easter break and thanks for stopping by on my blog again.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are sooo funny Enfys... love your card, your little bird is adorable. And your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this bird :)what an awesome image and the card is a beauty too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Enfys what an adorable little birdie. Hope you stop itching in time to have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is beautiful such a gorgeous image and colours. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pink and brown combination but what a sad little birdie Enfys.
    I think he's come out in sympathy with your itches-hope they are all better soon.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card - love the ickle birdie

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do great coloring, nice, neat and clean. Cute card,

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card in such soft, sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card, Enfys
    with a great image and colouring!
    Happy Easter
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this cute card, fab papers and that little bird is so sweet.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. awwwww, that is sooo cute. look at that little bird all fluffed up!!!
    its gorgeous en, good luck with the itching,hope you get it sorted xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute card, love the MS punched edge....got to get me that stamp.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh tell me it's not chocolate your allergic to! My DH came down with hives last month with no indication where they came from. Certainly no fun! Love your bird-day card. Such a cutie! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooohhh such a cute card the image is so lovely and i love the colours and layout of the card. fab borders too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This little bird could melt your heart, and I'm frightened of them in real life.Gorgeous card.janex

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x