Monday, 23 June 2008

Cricut Card - Just a Note


I wanted to make a really nice note card and came up with this. I used the file folder cut from Fabulous Finds at 6", then cut away a strip 1/2" from the top, leaving a tab to one side. I added pattern paper and stitched all round so that the folder is like a pocket to take a note card. Added some ribbon and prima flowers, and I was done. The 'just a note' sentiment is by studio g clear stamps and the little metal tab is by making memories.


Talking of Studio G stamps, UK readers, run, don't walk to Osbornes stationers. They have the latest set of studio G in stock. I am a huge fan of these stamps, it is such a cheap way to get a stock of sentiment stamps and they have all sorts of little flourishes and flowers on them as well.

14 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Enfys, I love the shape and gorgeous colours you have chosen!
Clairexx

Heather (Craftling) said...

Lovely, En!

Iris said...

Wow
what a beautiful card
greetings from Germany
Iris

Tip Top said...

Ribbon.......hhmmmmmmmmm!!!!! This card is lovely!

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous Enfys. We dont have Osbournes here in Chester - grrrr. We miss out on all the fun xx

M@risk@ said...

Wow, so many new cards. Love the variety. TFS.

Terrie B x said...

This is lovely Enfys...your creations are lovely...TFS!!!:)

Whimsey said...

Its beautiful; I love everything about it!!

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

Enfys,
This is darling..I just love it...Krista

Katie Renz said...

Enfys,

Fabulous card! Love the colors and the file folder.

Jackie said...

Lovely card.
We don't have an Osbournes but I did get three packets of the little darlings from the States a couple of weeks ago when I won a prize on Page Plans blog! They were also three pack that I didn't have already :)

Terrie B x said...

Wonderful style card Enfys:)x

Nikki said...

That is beautiful!! And sooo clever!

:)

Gina said...

Lovely, En!