Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 19 September 2019

Hobbycraft takeover for a day

Today saw me taking over the Hobbycraft Instagram page for the day - it was a bit of a big deal for me, especially as I am a bit of a newbie on that platform and don’t really know my way around! But thanks to lots of help from Aisha Green, the Papercraft design team leader, I made it! My story is a sort of ‘a day in the life of.......’ so, of course I had to include the children. See my Christmas makes @hobbycrafthq on Instagram 


When that was done and dusted, it was time to have a play with my new Foil Quill from WRMK, a really nifty little gadget that makes it easy to hot foil your Cricut design onto your cards. This is my first attempt - a thank you card for Aisha for all her help!


5 comments:

  1. Hi En, hope all is well with y'all. Lovely card. It's a technique I haven't seen before. I must have been under a rock! 😉 take care, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could watch you on Intagram but I don't know how to do it.
    Can you post to email or facebook? I can't believe the boys are so grown up and handsome!! And BTW, you look mah-vel-ous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hobbycraft doesn't appear to have the entirety of the things that I need and right now I'm not ready to drive or move going to go out on the town to shop. This is a decent spot however then there are shipping charges yet they are speedy and solid. Drama Series Sherlock Outfits online

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for the Software Engineering Help assignment then in this case you can opt for our Economics Assignment Help.we provide the best Help with economics assignment.We also provide Political Economics Assignment Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x