Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 24 September 2018

Spellbinder Wine Snippets Ideas......Cheers!

I love this set by Spellbinders, called Wine Snippets, I am finding it really versatile, especially for male cards. I am not implying that all men do nothing but sit around drinking wine, but if a chap has no hobbies, can't be let loose in the garden because he thinks any yellow flower is a weed and pulls it up....falling back on a bottle of plonk to wish him a happy birthday seems like a safe route to follow!



For this first one, I cut out all the elements out of black cardstock, stuck onto white card base, then lightly coloured in some details with Polychromos pencils



The second card had the snippets cut out of
white card, which I just inked with
 distress inks 
 I can't make up my mind which look I like best, but I have a few more ideas I can't wait to try

I am on a bit of a mission at the moment to stock up on cards that I never seem to have on hand when I need them - usually male cards and kids cards. I have also made a start on Christmas which
I feel a bit smug about. But for now,
it's back to those Wine Snippets ......

6 comments:

  1. Cool cards Enfys, I don't have this die set but I do have the Snowflake Snippets so I can use your ideas with those - if you don't mind? :) I too have made a start on my Christmas cards, mainly because I was teaching at the Stamp Club I attend and we made 'Clean and Simple' cards and my samples were almost all Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. l totally love the cards Enfys l have managed to make quite a few Christmas cards and l am hoping they what l have is enough take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards, both of them. I like the look of the first card the best, but I am thinking that the inked card might be less complicated to make. And I agree, these do make lovely male cards. Can't wait to see what else you do with this wine set.
    I am just now thinking about starting my Christmas cards ... I procrastinate way too much. Fingers crossed that this year I will have them done timely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Enfys! Can't go wrong with an adult beverage theme for a masculine card. I have made about 24 Christmas cards so far. I need about 10 more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one with the red and green.................Great card.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x