Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Spellblogger - Getting messy with paint!

I had fun with this Spellbinder set called Paint.........


I loved the paint splashes die, and added to the effect by adding lots of blobs and splashes of paint onto the background, I dripped paint, flicked paint, splashed paint.........I was in paint heaven! I added some glossy accents to the paint on the palette and the tip of the brush. 

Pop over to the Spellbinders page and take a look at all the latest die sets available, and see some great inspiration on the blog as well.......

7 comments:

  1. That's a great idea and a lovely card Enfys. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great die set, love the paint splashes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, love it; now I think I need that die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bright card Enfys, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea Enfys and what great results too! just love it x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x