Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 18 June 2016

Sailaway

I used the shape cutter tool by Fiskars to make this one. The waves were cut using a scallop border on the hearts template, then I used the positive cut to sponge the sky, and the negative cut to make the waves......



The boat is simply made from a punched circle and some scraps for sails

I run a regular feature over on the Fiskarettes UK Facebook page on using up scraps, and another one on making cards for men, so if you don't already visit there, be sure to pop over for a look. There are regular contests and giveaways as well.

9 comments:

  1. Very effective but simple card Enfys - thanks for sharing the idea.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how simple and easy...and fabulous looking...thanks for sharing, I will give a go and see if I can get close to looking like your....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey En, already back from your trip? Or did you plan these posts in advance? Either way, cute card. Great way to use up all the gazillion left over paper that I've accumulated over the years! Hugs,jess

    PS. I'm off to your fiskateers pages thanks for the link! J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryellen WebberSaturday, June 18, 2016

    A very cute card,I love how you used scraps and the sponging for the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! You are so imaginative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun card ... and relatively easy to make as well, which makes it doubly nice. It makes a fun masculine card for guys of any age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Enfys, such a clever way to use up scraps. I love the way you have created the waves. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card !!
    Anna N.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x