Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 16 June 2016

New Home

This one was made using Simon Says Stamps 'build a home' stamp set. Love the simplicity of it, the clouds were Fiskars cloud punch, and the tiny hearts are the 'waste' from the heart border punch


Why is it that when I go on holiday, I lie on a sunbed making lists of all the stuff I have to do when I get home? I take a special notebook with me just for this purpose! This year, with my new found gardening obsession, there is the added pressure of wondering how all my new plants are getting on without me....oh, it's so exhausting being on holiday.......

8 comments:

  1. We spend ages looking forward to our holidays and then spend most of our break worrying about things back home LOL
    With the amount of rain that has been hitting most of the UK, on & off, your plants should be okay.
    Hope you are having a restful time.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this its a fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card En. Hope you put the notebook away, and dream about where you will have your next meal. And what you'll eat. That should be the only thing that you allow space in your mind! Big hugs, jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! I think we all do it! Just sit back and enjoy your time away, you'll be home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The clouds really seem to be the perfect finishing touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. Put your lists away and concentrate on enjoying the vacation, it will end all too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Here's to hoping that your new garden/yard made it through your "relaxing "getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a charming card this is ... such a sweet idea for someone moving.

    Try to let go of some of those baggage issues that are stirring in your head and interrupting your lovely holiday. Have a refreshing drink of your favorite beverage, and relax ... you and Mike have earned a little time away. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x