Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 5 March 2016

Stitches Workshops....

The last of the trade show photos - this astonishing display was a bit of a show stopper - all the costumes, and the wolves were knitted!



 and I promised you a peek at the results of some of the workshops we attended. Now these are all about teaching you new techniques with the latest products, so I am not always crazy about the results, but take away something that I can adapt and use in another project which is more my style. 

First up was the Indigo Blu workshop. The stamp - called Elsie was stamped onto fabric. I did love the background, which had all sorts of techniques on it



This canvas was done in a Kuretake workshop - I can't tell you what an inky mess I was at the end of that one! I messed around with it a bit when I got home and overstamped a few trees onto the canvas


This one was a Paper Artsy workshop - I loved making this little box frame. Can you see on the glass some writing which looks as if it's etched on the glass? that was done with a new product called Fresco Finish Frosting Glaze - such an innovative product. You simply apply it to your stamp then stamp onto glass, acrylic or any transparent surface and get the effect of etched glass. I liked this so much that as soon as I got home, I ordered a bottle, so look out for a project or two made with it 


and lastly, I thought you would like to see the view from my kitchen window - these horses stand patiently at the fence every afternoon waiting for my neighbour to cross the road to give them some carrots - I just love them!


See you tomorrow x

11 comments:

  1. Interesting projects - they sound like fun. LOVED the pic of the horses. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, hope you learned lots of interesting things! Beautiful pictures, especially the gorgeous horses! Oh what I would say to trade houses with that view...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely collection of makes Enfys.
    Those wolves look amazing (I don't think my knitting is quite up to producing one of those LOL).
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your makes from the workshops. That etching ink looks very interesting......The horses made me think of waking up at my brother's in the US. They keep horses on their land xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all the projects! Interested in that etching product you stamp on, how cool. I know you will have amazing projects for us! Thank you for sharing, the knitted display was amazing! Loved the horses in the field, no wonder you bought the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, knitted wolves! Who knew? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards and wow that knitted wolf is amazing Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a productive time at the trade show. Beautiful creations.

    TFS the photos of the knitted display - amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What talent out there. I wouldn't have the patience to knit like that. Would you?

      Delete
  9. I love the look of that frosting Enfys, what a great idea. I would be made up to have that view from my window, horses are so beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Those wolves are amazing ! The picture of the horses is Great ! Our neighbors have one horse we can watch out our kitchen window and it is such fun !
    Anna N.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x