Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Online Card Classes - dies!

So I've signed up with Online Card Classes to take their new 'Stretch Your Dies' class - if you have never taken any of these classes, do think about it. You can join any time,  get loads of videos, ideas that I wouldn't think of in a million years, and once the class is over, you can keep revisiting the classes for life whenever you need a bit of inspiration. That, plus some of my favourite crafters - Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner, Debby Hughes, Shari Carroll........bliss!

So as I have a lot of dies, I thought I really could do with some new ideas on how to use them. So here is my 'homework' for today. Who would have thought you could die cut fun foam? All the elements on this card. including the sentiment, were cut with white fun foam and coloured with ProMarkers.......what a great idea to make lightweight cards! The dies I used are Sissix leaves, and Heartfelt Creations flower dies. All the foam, including the sentiment got a coat of clear Wink of Stella glitter. I handwrote the word 'soon' with a white signo pen





So you will be seeing a lot of die-cutting on my cards this week - I have so many Memory Box and Sissix dies, I am looking forward to some new ideas...

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Enfys. I haven't tried cutting fun foam yet, but I can see that it's got to go on my "try this" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I can't wait to see the rest! And the ida about a class that shows you how to get the best of your dies sounds great too. Definitely something I need. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Enfys.
    You can also use your dies & fun foam to make your own stamps - great for co-ordinating with the die-cuts.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower card looks just fabulous, Enfys. Thanks for a peek into this class. This is probably the first class in two years that I am not taking. There's still so many things to explore from previous classes and I am revisiting lessons from the Copics class to get better acquainted with my Letraset markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful,I love dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, and you pulled it off so well. I would never have guessed that was foam. Thank you for a good dose of motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know such classes existed Enfys, what a cool idea to use the foam of which I have plenty. Will have to check out those classes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea and a low cost item also. Thanks for sharing your creativity as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maryellen WebberTuesday, March 17, 2015

    I would have never thought of die Curtin fun foam. It gives your card dimension without the weight of chipboard or cardstock. Great coloring!!! Thanks Enfys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful on black

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flowers - great job!
    TK

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Enfys l love the felt it looks amazing on your card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bright flowers to cheer up someone who's poorly. Classes seem a good idea. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Enfys. Love the colours and will certainly have to try die cutting with the foam.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. And once it's cut n colored, run it through you'll you can run it thru your xyron sticker maker, and it's a sticker! Fun. Thanks Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I think you get an A+ on your homework, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. I look forward to more of your homework.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x