Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day Two - homework!

So I am being a good student and still playing along with the techniques in the Online Card Classes 'Stretch your Dies' class, here's my homework........




and a simple but fiddly inlaid die cut technique......


So today, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I am meeting up with my pal Kath and the Fiskars crew for dinner tonight.  All is well with the world. They are at the big consumer craft show at the NEC opening tomorrow, and although it is only ten minutes away, and I have a free pass, I am not going. Such strength of character I am uncharacteristically displaying! I just don't need anything, and if I go I will spend, spend, spend. Feeling smug!

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you enjoyed another fun day in class. How brave of you to not go to NEC. Of course, you could go and only take your camera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Marianne - take your camera and share your pics with us! (Not that we are enabling you or anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How strong you are! I said the same going through the door at the stamp show in Mesa AZ recently. I don't need anything, only looking....needless to say I now have another pile of new stuff to add to the other new stuff that needs playing with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both FABULOUS cards, Enfys. Enjoy your evening out, it sounds like fun. You are definitely stronger than I am ... even though I honestly don't "need" anything either, I would still have to go, even if for no other reason than to see what I would have missed. I am a weak person, weak I tell you ... weak, weak, weak. I say that because I know I would also have to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards,I love the stars to make a star x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on keeping up with your homework.
    Have a great evening with Kath & the crew.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top marks for your homework Enfys,they look class. I checked out that site, its amazing. Will definitely do some classes first free time I get. Well done you, deserve to feel smug!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the birthday card - a simple idea that works well. Hope you had a great time with Kath et al.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You deserve an A for both of your creations! They are both so different, but yet so neat! Thank you for sharing your homework, you should display these on your refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are great, but I love love love the star card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please go for me and take pictures. I love it when you go to those shows and show us what they are all about and the new things coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely cards Enfys. The stars one is very effective.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are great, but I really love that star card. what a great technique!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x