Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 8 June 2012

Happy Birthday Little Man

Today is our littlest grandbaby Monty's third birthday. Happy Birthday sweetheart! Here is his card, very clean and simple, just the way his parents like it, but with plenty of colour for him. The jigsaw pieces are cut from My Community with the Cricut. Black letter stickers are by Papermania UK



and this is what happens when his seven year old sister asks if she can use face paints on him.......he doesn't look very happy does he? Love the Groucho Marx eyebrows!




You still have plenty of time to put your name down for the Flexmarker giveaway, see yesterday's post.

I almost thought I was back home in the UK today, torrential rain all day, with some pretty spectacular thunder and lightning, then I spotted the difference, it was still warm even in the rain. So it can't be the UK then, we NEVER have warm rain......





14 comments:

  1. Oh, my - that face paint is just too funny! Great card, Enfys! I need to try using these puzzle pieces from My Community. I especially love the bright colors you chose for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Monty! Might need a bit more practice before she sets up shop as a face painter!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Monty, love his card! Love the pic, face paint and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well happy birthday to Monty! What a good little guy letting sis give him a makeover like that!
    Cute card, I'm sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon Enfys, Oh he looks a little darling!! wish him happy birthday from all of us bloggers and his sister she is so sweet painting him like this a little be more practice and l'm sure she will get it spot on.....lol gorgeous card love the jigsaw pieces not seen them before they are great for any age and you have done a brilliant card for him ........hope he enjoyed his day:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I will have to lift using those puzzle pieces! Wishing Monty a happy 3td birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH so funny! Good thing it was face paint. My first thought was markers. That would have been bad.
    Very cute card. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea and I have tons of puzzles! Good use of them!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    PS Think he's learned his lesson, or did they keep him away from the photo and a mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted to use the puzzle pieces, now I shall steal your idea. How adorable is Monty Happy Birthday to him. Hugs Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received my cards today and they are just briliant!!! Everyone on this blog needs a stack. Cheers, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use the puzzle pieces. Love the photo - he definitely wasn't impressed LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the primary colors! Can't believe he's 3 already...oh how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Enfys I want to wish your grandson a very Happy Birthday, I image you must miss him when your in the US, his card is just fabulous for a little boy who loves jigsaws. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH so funny! Good thing it was face paint. My first thought was markers. That would have been bad. Very cute card. So clever.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x