Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 13 February 2009

Thank You Julie




When I was last in the US, I did a bit of shopping for an online friend, Julie, and yesterday when I got home, look what was waiting for me. She had ordered me the gorgeous QK butterfly die that I have long coveted, and sent me this truly beautiful thank you card as well. Isn't it pretty? The thank you circle is dotted with pearls and suspended on a jump ring, so it hangs like a little charm. Thank you so much Julie, I really appreciate your kindness.

9 comments:

  1. How sweet! Lovely card and the butterfly is gorgeous! Lucky you! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise! The card is beautiful as well as that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of her. Congrats! :)
    The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she sweet, love the card!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really lovely. It's so nice to have thoughtful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so welcome En and Thank You for doing some shopping for me in the US! I really appreciate your kindness

    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the pleasure of working with Julie she is wonderful and she has made a simply stunning card!!! I have now added that lush butterfly to my very long list of thing I must have x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a beautiful card and I love butterflies. You have a nice friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful for you and what a truly lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x