Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 8 February 2009

Basic Grey Challenge




This week the challenge on the Basic Grey challenge site is to use elements from two different basic grey collections. Here, I used papers from the Phoebe and Dasher collections. The butterfly is a kwikutz die borrowed from a friend (isn't it beautiful), the border is done with my new Martha Stewart punch that an online friend very kindly got for me and mailed to the UK. Thanks Jess. The sentiment circle is from the Cutting Cafe, backed with a nestabilities scallop circle, and the black scrolls are by Sandylion.
I am packing my case to go down to London tonight, looking after little Max for four days, so no crafting for me, although I have a word book to make for a friend and plan to take down all the stuff to do that, although it will be a miracle if I remember everything I need. I will probably get set up and realise that I have forgotten something really basic, like my trimmer. Hmmm, I feel a list coming on.....................

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is absolutely amazing!! Love the design and love the colours!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I have been looking for the MS border punch also, but haven't found it where I live. Have fun with Max.
    JoAnn in FL scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Enfys! I love the butterfly and the papers you put together for the challenge look great. Hope you don't forget any of your craft goodies! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and I agree, the butterfly is beautiful. I love the mix of BG papers you have used. Thank you for joining us in the BG challenge this week,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design, Enfys! Love all of the elements. That butterfly is to die for and those swirls are really cool. Have a great time with Max! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Such a beautiful card! Love the QK butterfly and the paper combo is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges this week!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I have too agree that buttterfly is absolutely GORGEOUS... but then I love the card... beautiful as usual.. Have a grand time with Max...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a beaut. Gorgeous design. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - the colours are so striking and the silhouette is fab!
    Love Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love the butterfly- think you better make a list!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Enfys! This card is simply beautiful. I love how you incorporated the black in it, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, this card is outstanding girl....have fun with the little one...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Stunner Enfys!!! Beautiful design! Enjoy your time with Max and definately make a list!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! That butterfly is gorgeous Enfys! I love th whole layout of this card and the paper is so yuumy! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. `Stunning` card Enfys..I love the butterfly:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Butterfly, WOW, and your pp's are stunning. Gorgeous card Enfys

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x