Monday, 12 January 2009

Another Award


Thank you so much to Michelle, Tammy and Sonia who all gave me this award. I love visiting their blogs so hop over there and take a peek. I am passing this on to

Kisatrtles - who has a wonderfully humorous blog, beautifully written observations on life

Okieladybug - Okie is one of the leading lights of the Cricut message board, and again, always makes me laugh with her self-depracating style of writing

Softbrn - Soft is the perfect foil for Okie, and together they form a double act on the message board

Lou - loopy lou who has a great blog and is a frequent visitor to mine

Heather - Heather Bares is the guest designer for BBTB this month, and is producing some fabulous creations. Go see.

4 comments:

loopylou said...

omg!!!! thankyou so much enfys. i don't know what to say, i am very honoured that you chose me.I am having an emotional moment as I haven't had my blog that long and this is such a nice surprise to recieve xxxxxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

congrats to all of you that received the award..love all your blogs.

kisatrtle said...

Thanks! What a nice treat to my otherwise treatless Monday! You inspire me.

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Oh my goodness... I'm just seeing this!. thank you so much for this blog award even if it is late!..

I love all of your creations and I am always on your blog drooling!...