Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 23 November 2008

Wildcard Christmas House




Here is the house from wildcard, turned into something Christmasy. You must all be so tired of seeing all these festive cards by now, but I am a woman on a mission. I cut the house at 7" in red, then again in green and then cut the layers. The door wreath is from a pack I picked up in walmart, the little bell has a little clapper so it tinkles. The snow is white fabric paint sprinkled with glitter. The little door opens, so I stamped Seasons Greetings inside.


6 comments:

  1. OOh this is fab En I just love Widcardcart too its so versatile! Love the wreath with the little bell and the snow and great idea for the sentiment inside the door!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, have a great day, love the card! Grandchildren are lovely! I have 6!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. very, very nice Enfy.
    Love that little door it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooooo cute and christmasy Enfys!
    hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious and I love that wreath, it looks so real!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x