Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Christmas Snowman


I 'borrowed' this stamp at a crop and can't remember who made it, I think it was Stamps Happen. I stamped the snowman twice, once on the pattern paper and cut out his hat, and the tiny scarf on the little bird. The colouring was done with prisma pencils. I stuck a little branch (Martha Stewart punch) in his hat. Glitter on the snowflakes and he looked okay.

I layered two black buttons on top of larger green ones for an embellishment, and regular bloggy friends will notice yet another gingham ribbon. I have always adored gingham, even as a little girl.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous card, I love it :)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this card!!! I love snowmen and this one is really, really CUTE!!! I love the ribbon too!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Enfys, just beautiful!!!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE IT!!! i CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT MS PUNCH! lOVE THE GINGHAM!!! FANTASTIC! :) HUGS, DAWN

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous En, what a cute snowman :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x