Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Christmas Card of the Day


This is probably my favourite out of all the Christmas cards I have made so far this year. The stamp is Daisy D, I stamped it three times, once on white, then on two pattern papers, and cut the pieces out of the pattern papers. A bit of shadowing with copics, a bit of glitter and a pom pom and she looked really sweet. The embossing folder is the cuttlebug snowflake, all the papers are by Basic Grey. Sentiment (which fits perfectly with her trendy bright outfit) is by studio G.
I heard that the strawberry card (posted on 24th October, scroll down to see it) won the Poppicrafts contest, and I have won loads of scrumptious flowers, take a look HERE to see a photo of my prize. I was so thrilled (well, we all like to win don't we?), and my prize will be waiting for me back in the UK when I get home next month - I have asked them to mail them to my friend, they will be safe there, she doesn't make cards :)

16 comments:

  1. Delightful this must be why you're a d designer and I'm .....not
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever recieves your cards are so blessed. I love receiving cards in the mail especially those that are hand made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! :D

    p.s. I'm giving away blog candy, too, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card En and that birdie is so cute.....congrats on the Poppicrafts win...you will love your prize and can't wait to see what you make with it
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cute- love the papers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is soooo gorgeous Enfys and Congrats for winning the Poppicrafts prize!! Well deserved!
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness what a cute little outfit she has on!!! I love this card too!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the win. I loved that card & the prize you won is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card En - what a cute little birdie. And gorgeous papers as well. And well done to you re the Poppicrafts win :)))) I was as chuffed as chuffed can be when I saw xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this paper-pieced bird stamp. lovely. I'll be having candy soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big CONGRATS on the win. Lucky you.

    Gorgeous card, everything is just so pretty.


    Happy Thursady to you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable..Lellie6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, she is cute! I love the papers, the embossed bg, and the pom pom! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your cards. You do an amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x