Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 2 November 2008

Any Occasion Card


This is another one for my 'just in case' box, a card that could be used for get well, sympathy, well anything really. I like to have a stock of these to hand. The tree stamp is an acrylic one from an oriental set by Lakeland UK (they have stopped doing craft stuff now, pity, they used to have some quite original stuff). The little flower is a wood mounted studio G. Papers are Basic Grey. The border punch is cornice by Martha Stewart (who else?)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the color combo and LO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Enfys... it's great to have a just in case set of cards and I often make an extra one when I'm cardmaking... specially cos my memory is shocking...lol Think it's my age :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x