Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Sweet Birthday - Doodlecharms

This was made using a mixture of the new sweet stack by DCWV, and the gorgeous Martha Steward double sided paper that I found in Walmart of all places. The cupcake was cut from Doodlecharms at 4" the black paper underneath is the new magic paper, that when you tear it, shows a coloured core. Well it's new to me, you have all probably been using it for yonks, I was never a trend setter! The sentiment is from a clear set by Inkadinkadoo. The square scallops used the square nestabilities that I have been sent to try for a month by Cropstop. They are sending various tools to the design team to try out, and this is my first attempt. Hop over there, the forum is up and running now as well as a gallery with some great work for you to browse.

So this is my offering for this week's challenge over at Cute Card Thursday, the challenge being food. What nicer food is there in the world than a yummy cupcake.......................... The photo looks small today for some reason, click on it for a bigger view.

20 comments:

  1. That card is gorgeous, making me hungry!!!
    I love your layout below too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I like your paper/color choices. I got the new Sweet stack too and can't wait to use it. The paper is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Enfys,this is so CUTE...I love pink and green together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just love this scrummylicious cupcake and love the papers.
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just love this scrummylicious cupcake and love the papers.
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HHmmm! Big cakes and big ribbons - just what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, I love the cupcake and great colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Enfys! Too cute! I also love pink and green together - so fresh and clean! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous En and those papers you used are just gorgeous. And I LOVE pink and green together - an awesome combi. Just like me and choccie biscuits lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure come up with some neat ideas. Love the card!
    Linda Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that cupcake! looks yummy. love the gingham ribbon. it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card, love the ribbon, think I need to go now and have some cake!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card and I haven't heard of the magic paper either. What is it and what are stickles? I've never been a trend setter either.

    Hugs
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the cupcake

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome. Adorable cupcake, love the paper, colors and your great design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing! I love the colors and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. I love the papers they're so pretty and the layout is fab! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this cupcake and what you did with it!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this card and the colours..yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved all of your cards! you are a very talented person!
    maryanne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x