Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 28 September 2008

Funky Hand Cards




Here are two cards made with the scrumptious papers from Funky Hand. It is such a great idea to be able to browse through a range of papers and just print off what you want. I usually print onto white cardstock, so the weight is heavy enough to make the base card if you want, and the layers add body to the card. These lovely papers are from the Paper Blossom set, which is a download you can put straight onto your computer and begin crafting!

The first one just has the front of the card folded back, and a panel of paper attached. The sentiment circle is printed off the CD. The flowers on the right hand side were cut from one of the pattern papers and a gem attached to the centre. The second card uses a stamped image by My Favourite Things, love these stamps. I stamped the tiny teacup onto pattern paper and covered it in glossy accents, then attached it with a tiny brad.

8 comments:

  1. Love them En :) Have you been over to Caardvarks site recently? i think you should.....Well Done You!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous Enfys! I love the colors, gonna have to check out the cd. TFS

    ~Lillie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Enfys I love the subtle colours and your designs are fab! I have all the Funky Hand dowloads I should get going and use some!

    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous En. I love the little tea cup. And I really must check out the papers cos they do look rather yummy. Hope you had a great weekend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paper. both cards are fab! that MFT set is really cute. After seeing yours maybe I'll ink mine up today! thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards En, keep up the good work
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip about printing from the computer directly onto cardstock. What weight paper generally manages to survive it's way thru' the printer? All I have ever managed to persuade thru are A6 size so far. I'd love to successfully print onto A$. Any tips? Thanks.
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x