Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 14 September 2008

Black and White Cat Card


This is for a challenge on Cute Card Thursday, a simple request, make a card with a cat or dog theme. Well, would you believe I couldn't find a stamp I wanted to play with, so off to the store I went, and saw this cute set by Inkadinkadoo. As the card looks quite complete without a saying, I left it blank, and it goes into my 'any occasion' box, where I can personalise it before sending. The black and white chipboard pieces are by Making Memories, and the paper is Bo Bunny. Whilst I was cutting the nestabilities scallops with my cuttlebug, my 'B' plate snapped clean in half - oh no, oh dear, good gracious me, I will have to go to the craft stores AGAIN - said with a grin. I think I am on the list for Michaels and Jo-Annes staff Christmas parties.
I went to an all day crop yesterday, it was fun. Held at a scrapbook store called Scrapbook Fanatics, on SR 52 in Hudson, Florida. I got quite a lot done, design team work, magazine work, and just general messing around stuff. I always anticipate that I am going to finish a lot more than I do, and take everything but the kitchen sink with me to these things. I spend more time imitating a beast of burden, trudging to and from the car with my twenty sixth box of 'I'm bound to need this" stuff, than I do crafting. I always enjoy it though.

18 comments:

  1. The designs just keep getting better and better. I don't know how you do it.

    Joan Murphins

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Enfys! Love the b&w theme.

    I have that cute set, haven't use it yet though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Also find your accordion card stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so love this card Enfys - love the black and white combo and that cat is just divine....so glad you enjoyed your day out at the crop...having a giggle about you lugging all your stuff.
    Love
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the striking papers you have used. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enfys Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! I must admit the pazzle is a truly amazing machine. It opens up so many possibilities!!!! ( I would certainly reccomend)! lol
    This card is very elegant in B&W and the cat is adorable!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this xx And that paisley paper is just fabulous. And sooo sorry to hear about your broken plate. I do feel for you En cos I know what a mither it will be having to trudge on down to the the craft shop again (rrofl and lol xxx)

    Serious bit now - thank you sooo much for your sweet words and 'hugs'. They mean a lot and I really appreciate them. I'm not on a downer often and I'm ok now, but it just got to me today for some strange reason xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the black and white on this card. I'm allergic to cats, but this one is cute! lol
    what part of Fla? I get down there every now and then to visit my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Enfys I love the cat and the black and wjite theme!
    I also loved your story you made me chuckle you always paint such a good picture wiih your stories!

    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I love your BLOG!!! You are amazingly talented....I LOVE BLACK AND WHITE and I LOVE CATS!!! What could be better than this card??????????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the black and white theme it works brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card- I love the stamp! Your blog is filled with wonderful inspiration. Thank you! debb

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous, love the cat
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these colors excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, absolutely stunning, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, love the colour scheme and cute image

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card - that stamp is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Love the black & white. Excellent card!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x