Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Shaped Shoe Card


On Papertake this week, they are asking for a card in the colour combo green/lilac. I made this little shoe card, which I think would be perfect for a young teen girl. The shoe is from My Community, cut at 3" - the first one I cut was at 5", thinking that would be a good size for a shaped card. It was HUGE, would have fitted my size 7's (9 1/2 US). I should really have played around with my new design studio, but just couldn't be bothered to faff around with it, so I just cut another one using the flip feature, and attached them using a brad - it opens perfectly, I really wonder how often I am going to use the design studio software. I ran the sole through the cuttlebug using the small mosaic folder, the sentiment is by studio G. I wanted to do a circle so that the shoe would look like converse ones.

18 comments:

  1. ADORABLE card Enfys!!! I agree, it would be PERFECT for a teenage girl! I love it! And don't feel alone...I don't use my DSS much either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any teenager would love this adorable shoe card Enfys...It`s great....
    Have a great weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is such a great idea - love your little shoe... adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute!! Love this!! So creative!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoe! I have also just used the My Community Shoe, I never noticed it until the BBTB contest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed your blog for a while but so many wonderful new things to look at. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you tilted the tiny mosaic embossing so it looks like diamonds. Now I'll have to get that folder...sigh

    And it's funny to find someone that wears the same odd shoe size as me, 9-1/2.

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Enfys, i love the oriental too.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun! Love the colours and the design!

    Hope you are really well.

    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is sooo brilliant Enfys - love it. :) :)

    I have let my second cat out of the bag, lol details on my blog if you fancy a peek. ;) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooooo cute!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Enfys,

    Love the shoe and especially the embossed sole. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Enfys blog candy up for grabs and Debs Designs is now live and ready. ;) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x